Join Our Team
Who We Are - Working at VocaliD
From creating voices to protecting them, we work at the forefront of voice AI. We are a nimble team of engineers, speech researchers, marketers, and data scientists. Our company is built on respect, credibility, empathy, and kindness. The right candidate will be agile, flexible, open-minded, and collaborative with a growth mindset. Must enjoy the excitement and energy of early-stage startups.
What We Really Do
Our solutions address the voice synthesis and security needs of individuals and organizations across all verticals. Not only do we create custom digital voices to enhance customer experiences for organizations and to empower those living with speechlessness, but we are also proactively building tools to safeguard against the unintended and nefarious use of our technology.
Lead Full Stack Software Developer
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoughtful and productive coding skill in python or a similar language
- Deploying and securing infrastructure on AWS
- Relational database schema design and query authoring (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc..)
- Containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Infrastructure as code (e.g. Cloudformation, Terraform, Chef/Puppet, etc…)
- Asynchronous background task management (e.g. Message queues and task queues)
- Experience in integrating and deploying interactive voice response systems.
- Web app backend paradigms and frameworks (e.g. Django/Flask, Node.js)
- Single-page app client frameworks (e.g. Angular, React, Meteor, etc…)
- Python: Django/Flask
- AWS: ECS, Batch
- Android, iOS, and Windows apps
High School Internship Opportunities
Digital Marketing Internship - High School
VocaliD is looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented digital marketing intern who can assist in the execution of our social media strategy, work on market analysis, and draft content for the website.
As part of our 2019 Summer Intern program, the intern will support the marketing and business development teams in the Belmont, MA headquarters. The responsibilities will encompass online research, identifying and analyzing competitive opportunities, social media community management & scheduling, and drafting both long and short form relevant content for the website. Additional projects may be added as needed.
The marketing intern will collaborate with our marketing team and other stakeholders as needed. Their insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing plan for the fiscal year 2020.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of social media posts
- Assist with lead generation activities
- Assist with maintenance and content building for social platforms
- Assist with competitive analysis research
- Assist with building marketing campaigns
- Assist with special projects
High School Students interested in pursuing a Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field
- 3.5+ GPA preferred
- Relevant academic and extracurricular background
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Detail organized and deadline oriented
Email your resume and letter of interest to email@example.com
Interested in Interning at VocaliD?
We are always on the lookout for talented interns and co-ops! Some of our past interns have gone on to become permanent members of our team! You could be next!
If you are interested in what we do and think that you would be a great fit here at VocaliD, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat.